Company: KFORCE TECHNOLOGY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Kforce has a client who is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team in Phoenix, AZ. Responsibilities of the Senior Quality Assurance Analyst:
- The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will work on a Team, project and initiatives to provide QA Strategy and unify QA processes based and best practices and industry standards
- Evangelize, influence and implement QA processes
- As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will lead QA strategy engagements to provide the blueprint for the QA Strategy
- The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will coach teams in the implementing best-in-class test techniques
- The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will need 5 years of experience in functional, integration and acceptance testing processes and strategy
- Proven record of driving QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Strong understanding of various QA Tools and Technologies.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of statistical QA approach, QA Processes and Methodology
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.