Teaching Assistant - Ashford - ASAP
- Do you have experience working with EBD students?
- Are you understanding of others needs and adaptable to those needs?
- Are you creative and good with communication?
If you answered yes to these questions then this could be your perfect opportunity.
Academics Ltd are supporting an EBD school in Ashford with their search for a teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. Within this role you will be working with secondary aged pupils in small size classes to get them ready to move back into a mainstream school.
* Supporting children's needs and queries
* Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
* Supporting children through their day to day routine
* Working collaboratively with professionals to enhance quality of teaching
* Understanding of individual needs and being adaptable to deal with them
* Mentoring and other means of support be it one to one or in small groups
* 1 years experience working with children
* Available fulltime
* Ability to travel to Ashford
* Have a DBS on the update system or willing to pay for one.
Working with Special Educational Needs children is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. If you feel this role is for you, please apply.
Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Apply for this job now.