We are looking to add a F.A.S.T. Accounting Coordinator to our team. The F.A.S.T. (Finance Accounting Support Team) is designed to provide full-service finance and accounting services to our clientele.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support Director of Finance and other Accounting Staff
- Accounts payable processing including issuing checks and recording bills into Quickbooks
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems including contacting vendors over the phone and by email
- Open, compile, and sort invoices received by mail and email
- Electronic filing of documents for the department
- Process bank deposits
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Capable of multi-tasking (start one task before another has been completed and go back to follow-up on the first task)
- A 'can-do', positive attitude with a willingness to learn new things
- Capable of communicating over the phone and by email in a professional manner with good written and oral communication
- Proficiency using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite including MS Excel
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or a professional environment
- A High School Diploma is required with some college or a degree being preferable
Compensation can range depending on education and or work experience.
At MGA, our approach is simple. We’re not about services rendered. We’re about relationships. Our highly experienced professionals—the best in their field—expertly help you navigate every financial intricacy, from tax preparation and planning to assurance services to business sales to a sound succession plan. Maintaining the highest level of professional excellence, our team collaborates with you and your team to find the best solutions, creating the greatest value for you and your stakeholders. We make the complex simple. Contact us and let’s get started.
Role: Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.