We are seeking an Lead Technician
A highly skilled Lead/Project Manager and Cable Installer with 10+ years of Structured Cabling Industry experience. that will bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through training and work experience.
- Supervise up to (8) Technicians
- Pull, Place, Terminate, Label & Test Category 5 & Category 6 Cable
- Pull, Place, Terminate, Label & Test Fiber Optic Cables
- Pull, Place and Label Category 6 & Composite Security Cable
- Read Drawings/Voice & Data Symbols
- Reading & Interrupt the Scope of Work
- Read and Interrupt Specification
- Experience in downloading 4100 Fluke tester
- Performing Site Surveys
- Building out Telecommunication Closets
- Must have at least 5 years previous experience in installation/ testing CAT5&6 Voice Data & Fiber Optic Cables
- Strong lead technician skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
We specialize in the installation and maintenance of (low voltage) voice and data local and wide area network structured cabling systems.
AAA Data Communications, Inc. maintains a staff of highly skilled and trained personnel committed to client satisfaction.
Role: Low Voltage Cable Technician
Apply for this job now.