My client, an established Food manufacturers based in Mid Cornwall, nr Lostwithiel are seeking an Night Hygienist cleaner to join their team with immediate effect.
The main role will focus on the below duties
• Carry out all hygiene tasks required by the hygiene rota in each respective area that has been assigned.
• Carry out all hygiene tasks resulting from factory audits and inspections
• Have a focused and high attention to detail
• Prepare and be responsible for any cleaning equipment used to carry out hygiene duties
• Be fully compliant with the operation and care of any mechanical cleaning equipment used in conjunction with your hygiene duties
• Be fully compliant with the safe preparation, handling, and disposal of cleaning chemicals and disinfectants used in conjunction with your hygiene duties
• Be fully compliant with the requirements of the companies Quality Management System, Good Manufacturing Practices and hygiene standards
• Carry out all hygiene tasks in accordance with written procedures ensuring all records and logs (when required) are completed to company standard
• Where required and agreed support hygiene tasks primarily conducted by other departments
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks at management request
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Have an all round cleaning experience within other roles
• Experience of working in a food production environment
• Be able to work on own initiative and manage own time
• Be able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management team
• Awareness and knowledge of H&S and COSHH
Hours and holiday
The position will start on a temporary to permanent basis, after a specified amount of time (12 weeks), the position after review, will go permanent.
Working hours are set at 8pm-4am Monday - Friday.inclusive, finishing Saturday morning- The Rate per hour starts at £8.90 and goes up to £9.70 per hour during some periods of the 8 hour night shift.