Nurse required in the Chigwell area , up to £/18 hr, Days & Nights, Full Time
Adults, Elderly, Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Rehabilitation, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a unique and spacious nursing home in Chigwell. You would be providing nursing services for adults with physical disabilities as well as Dementia and Alzheimers, who are looking for respite holidays.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This client goes above and beyond traditional respite care to provide an unique atmosphere and service to its residents. So therefore the successful candidate will have to be articulate and hard working.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.