For IMMEDIATE Consideration, CALL Mariah at (248) 682-6500
Pay: $17-$30 /hour
Schedule: 8 AM - 5 PM | Monday-Friday
Now hiring a qualified lead mechanic for a trucking company. In this position, you will be accountable for all duties pertaining to shop organization and cleanliness daily.
Your responsibilities will include, but is not limited to;
- Maintaining and repairing light to heavy duty equipment, trucks, and trailers.
- Welding and metal fabrication experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform mechanical tasks in a timely manner to keep company operations on schedule and within budget is mandatory.
- Due to the nature of the business, the applicant must demonstrate their ability and willingness to be flexible with work schedule to maintain and repair equipment when necessary.
- The job may also include other duties, as may be assigned from time to time, for the good of the company.
About Express Employment Professionals of Keego Harbor & Wixom, MI
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work in all types of jobs. When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. We offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
For more information and a complete listing of all open positions, visit #
Role: Diesel Mechanic
Apply for this job now.