Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: Excellent rate of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
GDMA is a property development organisation with over 35 years of experience within both the residential and commercial sectors, quality is embedded into the very foundations of all our Developments, resulting in the creation of prestigious living environments.
We require a motivated and enthusiastic Interior Designer to join our team and assist us in creating welcoming and homely living environments that are practical and encourage engagement. You will work in conjunction with the Managing Director, sharing your vision for each of our developments in both residential and commercial settings.
- Degree in interior design preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in interior design
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative design concepts
- Demonstrate proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, and MS Office
- Be a strong communicator, and have great listening and people skills
- Have a passion for creative design solutions and problem solving
- Possess well-developed visualization skills and be able to convey intent of ideas easily and quickly, both verbally and visually
- Manage time efficiently
- Understand budgeting requirements, work alongside other departments and follow processes
- Be comfortable working across a range of projects at any one time
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A comprehensive induction program
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognized qualifications
- Career progression is a guarantee for the right candidate
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults, GDMA Group uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.
For further information, please contact us now at #removed# 265 or at