Are you an experienced eCommerce professional itching to be part of a significant growth journey? Do you crave the flexibility to work primarily from home? If so, read on!
A high growth FMCG business is looking for a Head of eCommerce to be an instrumental part of the future success of the business. The last few years have been incredibly busy with consistent growth and the business now operates in 48 countries and is the 'go to' brand in Ireland within the sector.
What's on offer?
- £65,000-£70,000 basic salary
- 10% bonus
- Remote with monthly travel to Galway (2-3 days in 1 week per month)
- Travel expenses covered
- Heaps of headroom to progress
- Development opportunity
- Collaborative culture
- Free product
- 5+ years experience within eCommerce
- Proven track record driving traffic and sales growth
- Commercially minded
- Strategically focused
- Collaborative nature
- Customer centric
- Shopify experience ideal but not essential
What will you be doing?
- Devise the digital strategy to ensure month on month and year on year growth
- Manage a growing team (currently 4 people)
- Oversee the digital channels (SEO, PPC, affiliates, CRM, social) and ensure the budget is assigned appropriately
- Utilise data, from various tools, to improve UX and ensure the user journey is seamless
- Research trends and technology to improve website performance
- Work cross functionally within internal teams, in particular the established Marketing team, on campaign execution
This role is remote but monthly travel is required to the Galway HQ (expenses paid). You will be expected to visit the office 2-3 days every month.