A visionary FinTech in London are looking for someone from a Project Manager, Product Manager or Product Owner background to work on wide range of varied and interesting projects. The FinTech are in the high value transactions market, which is traditionally underserved by high street banks and challenger banks.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Managing a variety of concurrent projects across the business
- Managing the launch of a card programme from end to end
- Working with issuers, processors and acquirers to support the launch of new products
- Making the existing Mobile App more user-friendly
- Working with cross functionally teams within the business to ensure a smooth onboarding process for customers.
- Optimising the use of data across the business
Requirements of the Project Manager include:
- Experience working for a start up, FinTech or payments company
- Strong people skills and able to confidently convey information to different teams and stakeholders
- Confidence to juggle multiple projects and hit the ground running
- Inquisitive nature and not afraid to ask questions
- Understanding of scheme regulations, chargeback processes and card programmes
This is an opportunity to join a company with an impressive growth trajectory, and has a career path carved out to eventually lead their Projects/Product division. They are offering up to £70,000 alongside options for the successful candidate, but have a degree of flexibility for a stand out candidate.
If you believe you would be suitable for this role, please apply for immediate consideration.