Job Title: CRM Officer
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 a year
My client, a leading educational establishment, has an excellent opportunity for a CRM officer to work within the Marketing & Communications Team. In this role you will report into the CRM Manager and will be an integral member of the team; supporting the planning, creation, delivery and the development of the University's Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) activity.
- Support the CRM Manager in the planning, creation, delivery and development of the University's CRM activity.
- Advise colleagues on the development of CRM systems.
- Support the development of a CRM plan for three major stakeholder groups - Prospective Students, Alumni, and Schools and Colleges.
- Manage the segmentation of data across all three major stakeholder groups.
- Report and feedback on campaign MI and data analysis to support decision making for future campaigns.
- Proven experience of delivery effective CRM in a fast paced marketing environment.
- Experience of learning new CRM systems from scratch.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- Previous CRM experience within an educational establishment would be desirable.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Role: CRM Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.