Quality Systems Engineer
Jumpstart your career with Isringhausen in Ladson, SC and expand your professional portfolio. As the Quality Systems Engineer you will coordinate and implement quality procedures, instructions, specifications and standards to ensure conformance to IATF 16949:2016, VDA 6.3 and customer specifications. This role will also coordinate audits, provide auditor guidance and assist individuals/teams with corrective action countermeasures. This Engineer will be the key resource for providing monthly/quarterly/annual quality summary reports for Management Review including KPI reporting and supporting graphical analysis. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline is required
- 3+ years of experience in managing Quality Systems in automotive manufacturing
- Internal Auditor Certification preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn other applications related to the position
- Strong leadership skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and meet targets and deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Spearhead quarterly QMS review meetings and ensure quality objectives are established and met
- Ensure record retention and maintenance of all quality system documentation, including work instructions, quality alerts, procedures, and deviation requests
- Oversee equipment Calibration system and coordination of services with external vendor
- Support key Document Control systems associated with our QMS as well as assisting the QA Management team with administrative activities
- Work with operations personnel to investigate, document and manage deviations, non-conformances, CAPAs and customer complaints
- Escalation of quality issues as appropriate with a willingness to improve quality procedures and methods
- Coach, mentor and train associates on job specific and cross-training requirements as well as track and record training using various methods
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Quality Systems Engineer position.
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Role: ISRI - Direct Hire Quality Systems Engineer
Apply for this job now.