We are currently seeking 2-4 Entry Level Marketing Assistants to join our team!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Coordinate events, and meetings by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists, preparing demo kits and logistics to ensure event success.
- Provide administrative support to each member of the team as needed.
- Maintain email lists for internal and external communications.
- Assist in collating marketing materials and POS for marketing in-store demo campaigns
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for completion of new and different requests.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing and/or event planning
- BA in Communications, Advertising, Business, Marketing or related field
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to adapt to a start-up community
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a thirst to be part of a dynamic, high spirited, fast paced company
- Self starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
Role: Events and Marketing Assistant
Location: Creve Coeur,
Apply for this job now.