Job Title - Cover Supervisor
Location - Leamington Spa
Pay Rate - Min £70 - Max £100 per day
Agency - Winner Education
Winner Education are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools in Leamington Spa on an ad-hoc basis. As a Cover Supervisor, you will cover lessons in KS3 and KS4.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will:
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion to work with students
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Ensure that students remain on tasks with the work that has been set by the class teacher
- Have good time-keeping skills
- Have 1 year experience working within a secondary school
Perks of supply:
- You can work as much or as little as you want
- You are able to choose your own days to work
- We work around your requirements
- We listen to your preferences
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to Natalie Riddell at Winner Education by clicking apply now. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you could earn yourself £250 - terms and conditions apply.
Please note, your application will be subject to two relevant and satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.