Global e-commerce company is looking to hire experienced iOS Developers to join its growing app development team in Madrid at their central city centre offices. p>
You will have the chance to work on a variety of e-commerce brands and a range of app projects that have a global audience. This will involve working on new apps, as well as innovative features/ upgrades on existing apps. p>
There is no shortage of interesting and challenging projects to work on! p>
Key skills/ experience required:-
4+ years in iOS mobile application development.
- Swift and Objective-C li>
- Demonstrate experience in unit testing and functional testing. li>
- Experience working with continuous integration. li>
- CocoaPods li>
- Core data li>
- UI testing li>
- Deep understanding of the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction). li>
- Have a continuous improvement mentality. li>
- Agile methodologies li>
- Fluency in English li> ul>This company offers excellent personalised training and career path programs, and an excellent benefits package (including relocation). p>
Contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative for more info.
Role: iOS Developer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Barcelona, Catalonia, Catalonia
Apply for this job now.