Contract Type: Casual
Benefits: Expenses/Mileage/Travel Time where applicable
An opportunity has arisen for a Greeting Card Merchandiser, working on an ad hoc basis as and when required to help support our existing team during busy seasonal periods and to help cover during holidays and absence. The role involves calling upon local retail outlets in and around your local area and may lead to a permanent position should the opportunity arise.
The role involves:
- Visiting local retailers, high street chains or supermarkets
- Tidying&filling greeting card&gift dressing displays
- Locating&unpacking deliveries for replenishment of displays
- Installation of new displays
- No cold calling or direct selling is involved
You will be the local face of UK Greetings, ensuring our Customers’ displays are first class and of the highest standard. Every day offers fresh challenges; from recognising new sales/merchandising opportunities, to displaying brand new ranges
To be a Merchandiser you will need to have:
- A reliable&conscientious work ethic
- Flexibility around working times¬ably during peak seasonal periods when overtime is likely to be required
- Possible weekend working
- The initiative&ability to work on your own
- A strong team ethic
- A confident&friendly personality
- No experience is required, as we offer full training
- Full driving licence is essential
So if you love to get out and about, enjoy meeting new people and would like to be part of a great team, working on an ad hoc basis, this role may be just right for you!
At UK Greetings we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.