Company: OFFICE ANGELS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
WOW FACTOR: Are you passionate about education? Are you looking to become a part of an integrated team with a clear vision to further your potential?
A global educational charity working alongside top universities are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join them as an Office and Programme Administrator.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of administration and excellent IT skills, with a genuine passion for education and charity. Our client offers a great benefit scheme and excellent ongoing support.
- 25 Days holiday
- Private medical care
- Generous pension scheme
- Successful global charity organisation
- Internal progression opportunities and full training!
- Stunning brand new offices based in the City!
- Graduate* Office Administrator
- 09:30am - 17:30pm
- 5 days a week in the office
- Permanent role
- £25,000 - £30,000 *depending on experience
- City of London - Fully office based
- Monitor and respond to enquires received in the mailbox.
- Assist the with booking travel arrangements for trips to the middle east.
- Assist the with the logistics interviews
- Printing and binding interview packs.
- Assisting with scheduling and booking meetings, hotels and student events.
- To maintain daily record keeping and its electronic and paper archives
- Supporting the CEO with various tasks
- Educated to degree* level or equivalent
- Experience in an administration role is desired.
- An interest in the education sector is desired.
- Strong knowledge of MS Packages - Outlook & Word
- Someone who is highly organised and has excellent attention to detail.
- Has outstanding written and verbal English skills.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.