Client Support Representative
Managed Accounts Receivable, Inc.
MAR is looking for an individual to assist our client support team as we are rapidly expanding out Early Out division. This is a great opportunity for those individuals looking to grow with a company. This position supports our early out representatives in addition to helping our bad debt team.
- Answer incoming calls from clientele and complete requested tasks such as updating accounts in our system or researching accounts further.
- Post received monies from patients in our system and payments taken through our early out representatives.
- Work with clients on accounts with insurance, worker's compensation, payroll deductions, complaints, and disputes.
- Work reconciliation reports from client and ensure all accounts are updated accordingly in MAR's system.
- Complete work lists in MAR's system for insurance updates to send to the clients, flex and HSA payments, settlement requests.
- Respond to all client correspondence through our secure email portal.
- Send out correspondence to patients such as financial assistance forms, receipts, and itemization requests.
- Help with sorting and posting mail for bad debt when needed.
High School Diploma or GED
Skills & Experience required
- Two years minimum customer service experience working in an office doing medical billing or collections.
- Knowledge of medical billing, insurance, and collection practices for healthcare clients.
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Must enjoy being detail-oriented and well organized.
- Able to maintain positive working relationships with clientele and coworkers.
- Competitive Salary.
- Friendly, relaxed working environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Group Health and Dental Insurance.
- 401(K) Plan.
- PTO (Paid Time Off).
- Casual Dress
- Hours of operations to fit in 40 hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30-6:00, Friday, 8:00-3:45.
Role: Client Support Representative
Apply for this job now.