Staffmark is currently hiring for Grinder Operator / Flat partswith our premier client (Parker Hannifin) located in Greeneville, TN! Temp to Hire with career & financial growth in your near future!
$12.25/hour to start
$250 Attendance bonus after 90 days
$250 Attendance bonus after 180 days
$13.39/hour after a year
After hired after a year you will top out over $22.00 Hour
Fantastic Schedule(s): Monday – Friday- some Saturday
1st shift 7a.m. to 3p.m.
2nd shift 3p.m to 11p.m.
3rd shift 11p.m. to 7a.m.
There are only a few things we need from you!
Requirements of a Grinder Operator / Flat parts:
- Properly handle finished parts to endure there is no damage to outgoing material.
- Follow process sheets and blueprints to collect the proper gauges and masters.
- Set up and maintain the proper gauging for each operation.
- Maintain any SPC charts, or any other documents necessary at each operation.
- Assist in training other talents.
- Change grinding wheels, diamonds, and any other tooling necessary to run and maintain operation.
- Audit the parts produced at specific intervals during the production run to ensure continuing compliance with specification.
- Operate washer and use overhead hoist.
- Return gauges and gauge masters to proper storage area after each set up.
- Safety mindset!
- Punctual & reliable!
What are you doing everyday as a Grinder Operator/Flat parts?
- Responsible for operating a grinding machine according to the quality control plan.
Look at this!
- Temp to Perm! Career & financial growth opportunities upon hire with our client!
- Weekly pay Every. Single. Friday.
- Daily Pay offered! Access to your earned $ every day!
- Direct Deposit or Paycard options.
- Paid lunches & breaks!
- Comprehensive Staffmark benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)!
- Cafeteria & lockers onsite for your convenience!
- Break room with vending onsite for your convenience!
- Clean, climate-controlled facility!
- Fantastic work environment! Lots of fun employee activities!
- Support from your awesome Staffmark team to ensure your success!
- Bonuses for referring friends/family to any Staffmark jobs!
- Great location!
- Centrally located!
Still reading this ad. You must be interested! So hit that Apply button! Easy application process that you can complete with your phone!
Have questions? Text #removed#! We’re happy to answer any questions!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.