Our reputable client is a leading soft drinks company with operations across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia. They currently have positions available for skilled Fork Lift Truck Drivers for a flexible ongoing temporary assignment until autumn 2019 for their Norwich site through Interaction Recruitment Ltd.
Key duties of the role
- Appropriate level of numeracy and literacy
- Warehouse intake, picking and dispatch duties
- Support of the Warehouse operation
- Adhering to site and operational Health and Safety procedures
- Flexibility required to meet the needs of the business (potential shift changes/overtime)
- Proof of holding a current FLT License - Counter Balance
- Reach Truck license preferred but not essential
- Minimum of at least two years experience on FLT counter balance in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Preferably an understanding of SAP warehouse pallet scanning system
- Deep store drive in and high level racking experience preferred
- Able to provide references
- Able to work all rotational shift patterns 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm &10pm - 6am from Monday to Friday. Some 12 hour shifts and occasional weekend work.
- Own transport
- Rates - £9.37ph from Monday to Friday, Saturday £11.74ph & Sunday £15.52ph
Role: FLT Driver Flexible, temporary
Location: Norwich, Norfolk, England
Apply for this job now.