Are you looking for the flexibility supply teaching offers?
Whether you're an experienced teacher looking to take a step back, or an NQT looking to explore new schools and gain experience along the way, we'd love to hear from you.
Teaching Personnel are currently the preferred supply agency for schools across Dorset and we are looking to expand our pool of teachers to tackle the demand we're expecting in September. Due to potential increase in cover requirements caused by covid 19, a number of the secondary schools we work with have informed Teaching Personnel that they need to expand their pool of supply teachers moving into the new academic year.
- Supply teachers required for daily/weekly cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving secondary schools in Dorset
- Earn between £500 - £600 per week (experience dependant and position undertaken)
- Market leading education agency on hand to help
- Benefit from a range of CPD courses we offer to keep candidates up to date
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold a PGCE (11-16 or further education accepted)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
To be considered for supply work please submit your most recent CV. You will then be contacted by a dedicated consultant who will be able to discuss your work preferences and your eligibility for supply work.