UI Developer – Pay rate $55-65H DOE. Must be citizen, green card, TN Visa.
The Front-End developer creates reusable user interface templates, layouts, and components that embrace Responsive Web Design principles. The focus of this role will be creating reusable UI assets intended for dozens of projects using Angular, Bootstrap, and React.
- Experience publishing a design system in collaboration with designers and for the benefit of outside project teams is key.
- A collaborative and helpful attitude will be key to enabling the many project teams that depend on this work. Someone with experience with marketing, ecommerce or other types of customer focused applications in addition to work place applications is ideal.
- Very strong focus on the user experience (UX). Revamping applications to have a better user interface for a more positive user experience.
- Must have a high focus on quality for customer.
- Mean Stack development is a plus but not looking for just a Mean Stack Developer.
- Looking for a UI Developer with Angular, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Git, SCSS, Responsive
- 5-10 years of experience in UI, building a user interface. This position will be entirely front end.
Our client is hiring. We are a Global Solutions, Staffing and Consulting Services company with offices throughout the U.S., India and Mexico. Relocation assistance on case by case basis.
Role: UI Developer
Apply for this job now.