Sales Account Manager
- Medical and Healthcare Sectors -
Europe wide sales role
Home-based from anywhere in the UK or Europe
- Basic £60,000
- On Target Earnings £200,000
- 10% Commission on all sales
- Opportunity to progress within a truly global market leading organisation
The Role - Sales Account Manager (Medical & Healthcare)
Following expansion, they seek to recruit a Sales Account Manager. The role will involve:
- A mixture of account management and new business, selling part replacement and engineering solutions for the medical and healthcare sectors.
- Up-selling and identifying new business opportunities, ultimately looking to exceed area sales and gross profit targets.
- Extending the customer base by participating in relevant exhibitions and local event
- Assisting in training team members, analysing competitor activity, organising territory product presentations and taking responsibility for producing proposals and sales agreements.
Your Background - Sales Account Manager (Medical & Healthcare)
To succeed in this varied and exciting role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level or above
- Previous experience selling capital equipment into the medical, healthcare, NHS or private healthcare sectors.
- Commerical acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of selling equipment such as medical imaging, diagnostics, biomedical equipment, healthcare informatics or surgical equipment or services into the healthcare sector
The Company - Sales Account Manager (Medical & Healthcare)
- Established over 30 years
- Extensive product range and global presence in over 35 countries
- Innovative and inspirational leadership
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales person to earn over £200,000 per year
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.