Data Management Project Lead – Europe – Remote
Where will you work?
- You will work for a Global CRO at the forefront of data science to provide new and ground-breaking insights to irrevocably change the lives of people all over the world. Utilising the world’s largest healthcare data source, you will help work in a client focussed way to improve the lives of real people.
- This CRO is rapidly expanding their Data Management department, and you could be a part of this trailblazing team right on the bleeding edge of drug discovery
What will you be doing?
- You will oversee the delivery, planning and project management of data management studies.
- Using your strong project management skills, you will handle the study set-up, as well maintaining timelines, and managing clients relationships as the studies progress.
- You will work with a multicultural team spread across Europe to provide essential support for some of the world’s most prestigious pharmaceutical companies.
- Multiple positions are available at different experience levels and in different teams to best suit you.
What do you get in return?
- Up to €75,000 + 10% Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities
- Operating in 30+ countries across Europe - plenty of scope for travel or relocation
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Fully remote flexibility
What to do next?
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out on this exceptional opportunity.