You will have a strong academic background, a high level of interest in investments and markets and no less than 2 years relevant experience. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your experience into a firm with such a strong culture and little turnover.
- Working personally with the Client Directors through collating portfolio and marketing information
- Being a primary point of contact for Sales providing full administrative support
- Contribute to the development of close working relationship with the platforms and providers
- Support in the production of compliant client communication
- Developing analysis on competitors, prospect and marketing analysis
- Providing ad hoc support to the wider team
- Degree level education (2:1 or above)
- IMC or CFA level 1
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Passion for sustainable investing
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Self-directed individual
- An enthusiastic team player
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.