Exciting opportunities are now available undertaking the role of a Medical Doctor, Functional Health Assessor, IMmagIN Recruitment are recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation.
Full-time and part-time positions are available, working a minimum of three days per week - Monday to Friday with structured 9am-5pm working hours.
- As a Registered Medical Practitioner, you will undertaking thorough face-to-face functional health assessments, reviewing medical evidence and writing subsequent detailed reports, enabling the DWP to make informed decisions about eligibility across a range of benefit types
- Carrying out file-work and providing comprehensive reports for a broad range of clinical conditions
- Participating in a local multidisciplinary team, in one of over 150 offices nationwide
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive training for initial 2 months with certification once accredited as a Functional Assessor
- Excellent career growth and promotional opportunities
- No nights, weekends or bank holidays, no on-call and structured working hours
- GMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
- Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance
- Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
- 25 days annual leave plus option to buy more and sell back days
To be considered for this role, the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Full registration with the GMC as a Medical Practitioner and a valid licence to practise
- Minimum 1 years general medical experience (post FY1), working primarily in patient-focused roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions in the last 5 years
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship opportunities are available)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
Important note - Interview process is currently computer based assessments and telephone based interview - no Face to Face required. Delayed start dates are available if required (up to 6 months from interview date).
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation