$38.00 to $44.00 hourly
Are you a creative technical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences? Robert Half Technology could have a Systems Engineer job you can apply to today! The Systems engineer will be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Mount Laurel, New Jersey area. Submit your application today!
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Handle and check all installed systems and infrastructure
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Be involved the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide backup, redundancy strategies, and securityJob Requirements:
- Applicants should have experience with automation software
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have solid scripting skills
- Applicants with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems are preferred
- Applicants with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks are preferred
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with monitoring systems
- Strong familiarity with Application Security
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Foundational knowledge in Computer Security
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with virtualization and containerization
- Applicants should have solid networking knowledge
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.