Creative Arts Psychotherapist - SEMH setting
£27,000 - £32,000 Pro rata
Salary for this Creative Arts Psychotherapist role is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. We would require an ideal Therapist who is trained to masters Level.
Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages. We are currently looking for a Creative Arts Psychotherapist who has the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviour.
The ideal Creative Arts Psychotherapis - SEMH setting will be able to contribute to an already successful team and be an active member, providing therapy to students. This specific role is for a Creative Arts Psychotherapist who can offer Art, Music, Drama Therapy on a part time basis. You will be accountable for providing Therapy to students within the School environment along with external referrals. Vision for Education are looking for a team player who can work successfully with the other Clinicians and external agencies.
Requirements for this Creative Arts Psychotherapist role:
- Have experience of working in a similar environment within the past 2 years (Vision need to be able to obtain relevant references)
- Have a Masters in your specialist field (Art / Drama or Music Therapy)
- Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision.
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website for this Creative Arts Psychotherapis - SEMH setting role, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team.