Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service and business growth. Our strategy of vertical integration allows our company to bring high-quality products to market competitively. Woodgrain Millwork's diverse product offering includes wood moulding, decorative trim, wood door shop parts and products, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations in the world.
- Learning and performing in-store service, managing inventory replenishment (ordering and stocking), generating weekly credits and providing exceptional customer service within a defined territory inside high volume national account stores.
- Cover service calls when regular service representatives are on away on vacation.
- CLEANING: Recovering the proper condition of that aisle since the last service.
- STOCK: Restocking messy bins or displays and resolving bin contamination.
- CULLING: Removing damaged/unsellable material and issuing credit electronically.
- MERCHANDISING: Maintain signage and pricing to best practice.
- ORDERING: Replenish inventory according to published guidelines.
- CUSTOMER INTERACTION: Build strong and dependable relationships with store management and associates.
- PROJECTS/TASKS: Complete tasks, projects and resets of Woodgrain products in stores as assigned by the Area Manager.
The Fun Stuff:
- SHIFT WORK: Primarily M-F days. Overtime may be required based on territory demands.
- TRAVEL: This is a remote position with required travel to stores daily. This isn't a desk job!
- Pay: Salary $14,040 Annually, Eligible for Bonus
- Must have a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and your own vehicle.
- High school level education plus one to three years' relevant or prior experience.
- This position is very labor intensive and requires the ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
Woodgrain is an EEO employer that maintains a tobacco and drug free work environment.
Powered by JazzHR