Are you looking for a more balanced work and social life?
Would you like to gain experience in a variety of schools?
Do you want the enjoyment of class teaching without the added responsibilities?
Supply Teaching could be exactly what you are looking for:
We are looking to recruit Secondary Supply Teachers in Brighton, Hove and the surrounding areas due to a high demand in Secondary Schools! Whether you are a Newly Qualified Teacher or an experienced Teacher this can be a great opportunity for flexible work. We are always looking for excellent members of supply staff and you can be in control of your own diary with the ability to work 1-5 days per week. Whichever you prefer!
- Flexible working - you decide when and where you work
- Ability to try different key stages
- Work can be very local
- Weekly pay
To be successful you will have:
- Enhanced child workforce DBS registered to the update service- we can assist you with this
- Two references
- Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
- Good understanding of the curriculum
If you would like more information or would like to apply, please contact Hayley at our Brighton Branch today!