ATI AVIATION is seeking a Part-time, first shift position opening for a precision machinist with experience on manual horizontal boring mills, surface grinders, Bridgeport milling machines, and engine lathes. Supplemental experience in honing and inspection [is a plus]. ATI Aviation repairs components from the field; this is not a high production manufacturing facility.
Salary: Hourly wage $19.00 to $26.00
Job Type: Full time employee
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to handle steel and chrome plated surfaces
- Perform grinding manually
- Ability to read blue prints
- Proficient in use of calipers and micrometers
- Experience on Gidding & Lewis Fraser boring mill a plus
- Experience on LeBlond, Elliott 921, Lucas, Heald Red Head is a plus
- Close tolerance experience preferred
- Aerospace experience preferred
- Maintains clean, well-organized work area while performing all assigned tasks in a manner consistent with company safety/environmental regulations.
- A professional, positive and team player attitude a must.
- Ability to adapt in changing environment and changing priorities.
- Must have machinist tools, indicators, ETC.
- MUST PASS DRUG/ALCOHOL TESTING
ATI Aviation Services is a full-service, self-contained, FAA/EASA-approved landing gear maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility in Cleveland, Ohio, centrally located in North America.
ATI was founded in 2001 with the strategic vision of offering a full range of on-site services designed to meet mission-critical landing gear and component requirements for commercial, military, and regional aircrafts. All components are processed in our 55,000-square foot facility, allowing ATI to take full accountability and responsibility for our clients repairs with reliable and timely turnaround, while passing the cost savings on to our clients.
Role: MACHINIST - PART TIME
Apply for this job now.