Technical Services Manager
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Package Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
**An excellent opportunity for a Technical Manager, Service Manager or Senior Engineer with a background in the Clinical, Healthcare or Medical Devices sector to join an instantly recognisable global leader in Medical Systems, offering excellent career development and opportunities for career progression**
The Company - Technical Services Manager, Medical Systems
My client is one of the largest suppliers of medical systems in the world. This instantly recognisable global market leader is renowned for its forward-thinking healthcare solutions, which include 'best in class' medical imaging systems. With thousands of employees operating in numerous countries worldwide, they are an industry leader in a number of medical equipment modalities, and supply hospitals and medical centres throughout the UK with the latest in medical device technology. As a truly global manufacturing organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and good people are fundamental to their future success.
The Role - Technical Services Manager, Medical Systems
This market leader now seeks to recruit a commercially astute Technical Services Manager, to manage their radiology medical imaging service operation at a hospital in Staffordshire.
Full responsibilities include:
· To ensure the provision of a market-leading Equipment Service in accordance with contractual terms and conditions, needs of the customer and business core values.
· To ensure the Equipment Service is working as a Valued Partner alongside the Customer by aligning the delivered service with and guiding Trust strategic objectives and future plans.
· The service must be provided in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators or other defined measures with the objective of achieving consistently high Customer Satisfaction results and maximising financial performance according to agreed objectives.
· Manage the planned maintenance and reactive repair activity to successfully fulfil the performance criteria defined in the service contract.
· Maintain effective management control of staff and sub-contractors to ensure maximum utilisation of the available resources such that all contractual commitments are satisfactorily achieved.
· Attend regular Customer meetings in accordance with our contractual obligations.
· Maintain and grow the Value Partnership between the Customer and the Managed Equipment Service.
· Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels, utilising survey results and other feedback to monitor performance and identify ways of increasing satisfaction. Ensure all complaints/commendations are appropriately logged and actioned as mandated by the business.
· Offer advice to clinical users across all Directorates within the hospital on provision and usage of equipment including the management of the Investment Plan / BOQ. Ensure equipment meets agreed output specifications and is replaced according to the given technology lifecycle.
· Oversee the procurement process ensuring that all contracts, services, equipment & spares purchases comply with company standa