Duration: 6+ Months (Possible extension)
- Review mail received from outside sources and determine proper routing.
- Review reimbursement requests that cannot be matched to a participant and route as appropriate
- Fulfil funding document requests
- Complete data entry of Direct Deposit forms that cannot be uploaded through automated processes
- Perform quality checks on direct deposit data uploaded through the automated process
- Assist in the review of Power of Attorney documents.
- Will be reviewing legal documents among other types of documents so reading proficiency and attention to detail is key.
- Must be familiar/comfortable with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today's global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Data & Documentation Coordinator
Location: South Jordan,
Apply for this job now.