ServiceMaster Elite -- a leading disaster restoration company -- is looking for a full-time Disaster Restoration Technician in the greater Portland area. ServiceMaster Elite specializes in 24 hour emergency response and offers immediate openings in a recession proof industry.
Why Technicians Love Working for us:
- Highest Paid Techs in the Industry ($45k-65k first year)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Plenty of Overtime Hours Available Based on Workload
- Weekly Bonuses and Job Specific Incentives
- Company-wide Bonus when We Complete Large Projects
- Time and a Half Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Company Provided Equipment, Cell Phone and Resources Provided
- Company Branded Van / Truck with Paid Drive Time and Gas
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Candidates for this position will have a positive attitude, team orientation, and an ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment. We’re seeking individuals who are hard working, self motivated, and energetic. Applicants who enjoy helping others, take pride in their work, and take ownership of their career will thrive in our growing company.
Duties will primarily include:
- Water and smoke damage cleanup
- Equipment set up and take down
- Contents pack out and storage
- Clean fire damaged property
- Perform emergency services after hours
- Board up damaged property
- Complete documentation
- Previous experience as a field technician, cleaner, general labor or similar role is a plus (but not required)
- Any experience in restoration work is a major plus (but not required)
- Flexible availability
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to lift and carry 45 lbs. for at least 100 ft.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
ServiceMaster Elite operates across New England. Slated to be one of the largest individually-owned disaster restoration companies in the United States, ServiceMaster Elite is partnered with leading insurance companies, commercial and residential property management firms and homeowners to restore peace of mind after water or fire damage. Co-Owner, John DeGeorge, a former senior claims adjuster for a national insurance company, has assembled a team of leaders from across the insurance and restoration industry, including prior owners of ServiceMaster franchises, a marketing manager from Servpro, and key managers from leading restoration companies. Says DeGeorge, “I believe in having the best people, equipping and training them with the most current technology, and delivering superior service for clients.”
Founded by two brothers from the Portland area, Alan and John DeGeorge, ServiceMaster Elite is a progressive disaster restoration company specializing in water and fire damage restoration. With over 50 vehicles, 70 employees and the latest technological advancements, ServiceMaster Elite is taking the traditional cleaning approach to a modernized level. With large loss capabilities, and coverage throughout the majority of New England, ServiceMaster Elite enables quality, comprehensive service for the insurance industry and homeowners alike.
Role: Restoration Demo Technician (General Labor & Cleaner Exp. Helpful)
Apply for this job now.