This is a busy office that offers an all-natural, fully customized scientific approach to fat burning, weight loss and improved health.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude, friendly, energetic, detail oriented, self-starter to help handle all office activities for this busy office alongside of the other office staff.
Applicant must have following experience and skills:
- Customer Service experience
- Computer and phone skills
- Sales or retail background a plus
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- High Energy is a must
- A go-getter
- Someone with a great attitude who has a friendly personality
- Career oriented who wants longevity
- A professional who takes their career seriously
- Someone who believes in wellness and alternative medicine and has a passion to help as many people as possible reap it's benefits
- Detail Oriented
- A problem solver
- Someone who can inspire others be it juniors or clients to do better and be better
- A leader
Basic Duties Expected
- To be accommodating and helpful to all clients
- Managing the appointments and calendar with detail
- Handling incoming calls
- Handling of No Shows
- Taking on administrative projects that will help improve the practice and our service
What you will get out of this position
- You will have the opportunity to work in a very friendly, family oriented environment with dedicated professionals who value their clients and the people who work with them.
- We are busy and continuing to grow. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth financially and career wise.
Full Time: 2 days in Marlboro and 2 days in Cranford. Monday - Thursday from 10 am -7 pm.
Part Time: Tuesday and Thursday in Marlboro from 10 am - 7 pm
$15-$20 plus bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Role: Front Desk Associate
Apply for this job now.