Staff Nurse Out-Patients Band 5 dependent on experience Cheshire Full Time
At Spire Cheshire Hospital, we pride ourselves on reaching the highest clinical excellence and have an outstanding CQC rating. We are continually introducing new services to keep in line with the up-to-date techniques being used. We believe it's our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and high experienced support staff. Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- You will be working in a very busy Outpatient department, looking after a variety of patients while providing outstanding care.
- You will be performing minor procedures, taking bloods and providing wound care
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.