Electronics Repair Trainee - Medical Devices - Salary c£23,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Our client, an established Medical Equipment Leasing Business, is looking for a graduate with an inquisitive mind looking to understand how a device functions rather than replace components, and thus become a repair engineer. The successful Electronics Repair Trainee will join the electronics laboratory team that deals with a wide variety of complex medical and electronic devices that reach the lab for repair or maintenance.
- Troubleshoot, fault finding and repair medical devices at component level
- Testing and quality assurance of medical devices
- Use equipment to perform testing, source suitable replacement parts/components,
- Adhere with all applicable regulations and rules, document procedures and write reports
- Perform troubleshooting, fault finding and repair electronic assemblies at component level
- You will learn how to find and use documentation and schematics where possible
- You will get accustomed to operating diagnostic imaging systems such as MRI and CT scanners for testing and quality assurance
- Follow compliance with ISO and medical devices regulations as well as following H&S rules
- Report to the manager of the repair operations
- Receive training on repairs, regulations and company procedures and will have the opportunity to obtain certifications relevant to the operations
Essential candidate Skills and Experience:
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or related field (BSc, HND, HNC )
- Experience in in similar environment i.e. testing, troubleshooting, repairing electronic assemblies
- Enthusiasm and Ambitious who is eager to learn with a hands-on approach
- Good problem solver in relation to repairs on medical equipment
- Communicate fluently - written and verbal, at varying levels of seniority
- Analytical thinker who is able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, word and excel)
- Good time management and organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to associate with healthcare technologies such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging, RF Coils, X-ray, CT scans and Ultrasound and join a dynamic fast growing and progressive business. Apply today or contact us for more information.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
Role: Trainee Electronics Repair Technician
Apply for this job now.