Thank you for considering NBSMassage On-Demand mobile massage network! My name is Rexford Ray and I am the point of contact for Los Angeles.
The first step of the application process is for you to submit the following items:
Choose up to 3 cities to work sessions in: Lake forest, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Tustin.
Photo ID/Drivers license
Your current Massage Therapist License/Certification
Proof of Professional Liability Insurance *if you do not have professional liability insurance, reply ‘insurance’ and we will redirect you to some affordable liability insurance plans ($10 a month)* if choose not to have professional liability insurance, you work at your own risk*
Include these and any other demonstrations of qualification in your reply to #removed# Once your credentials have been reviewed, I will contact you to discuss next steps.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Our goal here at NBS Massage is to provide affordable and better quality home massages. We strive to improve our clients well-being through our unique business model. We book your sessions for you and connect you to local clients while minimizing the costs it would normally take to do so.
*Description of role:*
NBS Massage is an online service that connects massage therapists to local clients. We need full-time and part-time certified massage therapists to deliver services to clients at their homes, work places, etc. With this model, we expect punctual, efficient, and personal massages to be improved and for clients to be impressed. The massage therapists are expected to drive to and from clients homes and arrive with the supplies necessary to revitalize and relax clients. This job is highly flexible, however massage therapists are expected to set their hours in advance and be responsible for delivering their service in a timely manner.
* Provide 60 or 90 minute massages for clients
* Incorporate additional services requested into a massage without exceeding the designated time slot
* Arrive and depart from client homes on time
* Design sessions for clients based on their preferred focal points and pressure desires
* Work with clients to meet their personal needs
* Adjust session plans around clients existing injuries or special needs
* Travel to and from client homes, workplaces, etc.
* Be thoughtful, helpful, and speak in an appropriate tone to client
* Inform clients how they can leave tips in an appropriate manner
*Skills and requirements:*
* Current and valid license for massage therapy
* Current and valid insurance for massage therapy (not required but recommended)
* Must provide massage table, sheets, and lotions
* Reliable transportation required
Work as much or as little as you choose. You make your schedule. Need to change your schedule? No problem, go online and edit your schedule freely. Hours offered: All days of the week from 8 am to Midnight.
$42.50/hour, not including tips
$42.50 for 60 minute session, $60.00 for 90 minute session
Role: Massage Therapist
Location: Lake Forest,
Apply for this job now.