Role: Early Years Foundation Stage Lead
Pay: £140-£150 per day
Teaching Personnel are excited to present a great opportunity for an experienced Early Years Lead to join a vibrant and innovative primary school in Westminster.
The school is in the heart of London with many transport links and close to Kilburn Park Tube Station. The school is one form entry Christian School who serves a multi-cultural and multi-faith community for their children. The school's vision is to instil a love of learning in all children that will stay with them long after they leave. This approach to learning was praised during their most recent OFSTED report in 2019, as their trusting and supportive atmosphere was praised.
Pupils have very good attitudes to learning and enjoy coming to school. The relationships between staff and students are excellent and pupils appreciate the kindness of their teachers and the friendships they make. The school environment is generally very happy and pupils from all backgrounds and activities become fully involved in school life.
- The school is looking for an experienced EYFS Lead to start in January, to cover maternity leave for one year
- There is a possibility for the role to become permanent for the right candidate
- The teacher must be able to fulfil the role of an EYFS Leader
- Teaching across Nursery and Reception will also be required
- UK QTS
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Experience of being an EYFS Lead is necessary
- Able to plan/prepare for lessons
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK Curriculum
- Passion for educating children
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to take the next steps in your teaching career, the school are hoping to interview as soon as possible, so please send in your CV!