Smart Teachers are expanding their pool of staff in Ealing after being selected to become a preferred supplier for a trust of 15 primary schools in Ealing. Smart Teachers will work alongside the trust of schools to provide both long term and daily cover across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Primary Teachers who secure long-term work will be required to plan, deliver and assess all work and contribute to the wider school community. For short-term work the Primary Teachers will be required to deliver pre-set lessons and mark all work. This is an exciting opportunity for Primary Teachers based in West London to work in a cluster of local schools on a regular basis.
Smart Teachers work with a range of LEA schools in the London borough of Ealing.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher (EYFS-KS2) position, you will:
- Require a relevant UK teaching qualification or equivalent
- Hold QTS
- Have teaching experience within the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7513.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.