We are workgin with a client in the Burlington, Massacheusetts area that is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer
to perform broad based electrical design and development including requirements assessment, electrical architecture, key components selection and board level detail design through system integration and test, and to contribute as a principal level individual contributor and technical lead under regulated product design processes while leading work efforts and reporting project status for semiconductor capital equipment projects.Pay: $68.75/hr. - $73.33/hr
Long-term Contract (Benefits & 401k available)
Expertise in two or more of the following technical specialties is required:
- Systems Engineering
- FPGA design & Complex Digital HW
- Analog design (Small signal, Mixed signal, High voltage, and/or Power)
- DSP & Algorithm Development
- Electrical Control Systems Modeling, Feedback (SISO)
- Photolithography systems
- Electro-mechanical design
- System power architecture and analysis
- Embedded firmware development & RTOS
- Requirements, architecture, detailed schematic and PCB design, verification and validation, and transfer to manufacturing of custom electrical systems.
- Component selection and Bill of Materials management
- Vendor / Sub-contractor selection and management (PCB Layout)
- Coordination of off-shore resources and extended teams.
- Provide technical and thought leadership in customer meetings as a subject matter expert in electrical design
- Lead customer meetings to obtain detailed information and project requirements for project planning and estimation
- Support the proposal generation process by obtaining detailed information, and requirements, structuring and defining tasks, project planning and accurate estimations
- A basic understanding of account and program management and an ability collaborate with business partners in identifying technical solutions
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in an engineering role that included support for multi-disciplinary design, development, and delivery of products across the full development life cycle.
- Semiconductor Equipment design industry experience.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for safety and EMI/EMC.
- Working knowledge of regulated product development environments.
- Proven success leading engineering design teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites with the possibility of extended stays.
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at #removed#Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Master' s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience using PCB layout tools (Altium, Cadence, Mentor).
- Expertise with analog and digital circuit simulation tools (e.g. Spice, Modelsim).
- Career progression of responsibilities from individual contributor to team leader and/or system architect roles.
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law