An established Biotechnology company is looking for an experienced Senior MS Specialist, with a passion for immunotherapies, to join their rapidly growing scientific team in Stockholm, Sweden. This is a permanent opportunity looking for someone to head up the Mass Spectrometry team.
They are working on establishing a unique technology to analyse T-cell biology to break through the potential of T-cell immunity.
Senior Specialist Role:
This great opportunity needs someone to come aboard with extensive peptide mass spectrometry experience to work on a range of research projects. You will come in and lead a team of mass spec scientists, cell biologists and informaticians to drive the development and application of the novel approach.
Senior Specialist Requirements:
- Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics-related subject with several years of post-doctoral experience
- Extensive expertise in peptide UPLC and mass spectrometry.
- Proven experience in method development, application and integration downstream and upstream processes.
- Experience of design and integrating mass spectrometry analyses successfully.
- Fluent written and spoken English
In return, you will receive a salary of between £65,000 - £75,000, excellent benefits package and ongoing career development.
The interview process includes an initial telephone interview followed by a Zoom interview. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week. If you want to discuss similar opportunities please email George Smailes at #removed#