Customer Service Sales
· Ease customer concerns and questions about services
· Sign customers up for newer, more efficient services
· Use team work to take care of customer accounts
· Receive in house training to advance career and step into a leadership or management role
· Focus on building professional client relationships
· Take on additional responsibilities to ensure the team hits goals
· Implement new technology or systems to ensure productivity
· Train and develop others
· Personable, patient, understanding, professional demeanor
· Attention to detail: must be organized!
· Fulfil orders quickly and efficiently
· Use applicable retail, customer service, sales, management experience
· Pass background check and drug screening
· Cell phone and transportation required
· Available M-F with additional hours available
Our mission is to create lucrative, long-standing, and honest partnerships through a personal commitment to profitability and integrity in sales for our clients and our employees worldwide. We are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our team through the creation of successful business partners and life-long friends.
Role: Customer Service Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.