Qardio seeks a strategic Marketing Manager with a passion to create market-defining health experiences. This role will leverage B2B strategies to support the launch of new products and services in the US and worldwide, including our ECG and RPM businesses.
Qardio is looking for an innovative Marketing Manager who is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of individuals in primary care, chronic care, cardiology, and across healthcare. We're looking for someone who lives and breathes B2B marketing with a focus on digital programs, and who is inspired by the ever-changing healthcare environment.
This role is responsible for the development and execution of B2B marketing plans and strategies to drive awareness and adoption of Qardio's products and services.
This role is intended for a marketer that is ready to turn insights into marketing strategy, with a strong background in B2B marketing, including digital. The ability to thrive and excel alongside highly dynamic, cross-functional teams across the growing Qardio organization is critical to success.
- Manage a team of 3 with dotted line responsibility to the brand/design team
- Create campaign goals and objectives, and compile briefs to support execution and implementation with internal and external resources
- Create and execute state-of-the-art Go To Market plans for upcoming products and services
- Develop acquisition strategies that evolve through ongoing analysis
- Develop, execute and monitor the marketing strategy and supporting CRM activities for continued engagement (PR, webinars, digital campaigns)
- Partner with the sales team to develop and execute a full-funnel / high conversion activation process
- Partner with the product team to shine a bright light on Qardio's innovative ECG and RPM solutions
- Partner with the brand/design team to create and deliver superlative communications
- Own Qardio's web presence, including our B2C online store
- Inspire those around you with how you work and treat others
- Curiosity, humility and positivity are a must - high output
- 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing, focused on marketing strategy and execution
- Demonstrated B2B marketing experience in healthcare, ideally with experience in digital health, telehealth, remote monitoring, or related services
- Experience in Product, Marketing, or Brand Management is desired
- Experience in program, project, and vendor management is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field, or related experience
- Previous clinical marketing experience is a plus
Education : Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required : 10%
If you feel you are the right fit and ready to take your career to a new level, we would love to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR