Secondary History & RE Teacher needed in the Bromley By Bow area.
Are you a committed and dedicated History & RE Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A Bromley By Bow based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified History & RE Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The school is looking for a History & RE Teacher who can create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- KS3 & KS4 / Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 experience
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Steve on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#