We have multiple openings and are seeking Caregivers, CNAs, Nursing Assistants and Home Care Aides who are reliable, compassionate and motivated to work with the in-need members of our community. Apply today for the opportunity to join our team and DO WORK THAT MATTERS!
At First Choice, we provide one-on-one, in-home care assistance with the most vulnerable and in need members of our society; children and young adults with disabilities and the elderly & ageing population. Our clients would benefit from the assistance of a caregiver who is able to provide general supervision as well as assistance with activities of basic daily living. The primary responsibilities include personal hygiene assistance, transportation to appointments, house keeping and meal preparation.
We have multiple Full Time, Part Time and Flexible position schedules, throughout Bellevue and eastside area locations --- Apply today to learn detailed information about our positions.
- Mon-Thu 7am-7pm (40hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 8am-4pm (40hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 9am-2pm/4pm-7pm (40hrs/week)
- Mon/Wed/Fri 9am-10pm (39hrs/week)
- Fri-Sun 8am-6pm (30hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 3:30pm-8:30pm (25hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 9am-3pm (30hrs/week)
Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Newcastle, Mercer Island, Snoqualmie, Carnation, Preston, Renton, Fall City, North Bend
- Paid Medical, Dental and Visual Insurance --- valued at $1,015 per Month
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Paid Home Care Aide Basic Training --- receive gross payment of $945 following course completion
- Paid Vacation --- Value of up to $810 annually
- Tax Relief (we pay a portion of your taxes!!!) --- Value of up to $450 annually
- Paid Retirement Plan --- Value of up to $520 annually
- Up to $1,780 per year in Cash Benefits Available
- Regular Pay Raises--- Raises scheduled for 07/01/2018 AND 01/01/2019
- Active C. N. A. or H. C. A. with the state of Washington preferred, but not required
- Nurse Delegation preferred, but not required
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and fingerprint check, as required per WA state law
- A strong commitment to reliability
Apply for the opportunity to join our team and DO WORK THAT MATTERS!!!
First Choice is licensed by the Washington State DOH and contracted with DSHS to provide personal care assistance to our population of developmentally disabled or at risk; children, adults and ageing individuals. We provide services to both State funded and Private clients living in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. We are an established In-Home Care Agency in and manage the care of over 1,700 individuals throughout our service area by utilizing excellent communication, creative problem solving and effective team work. We are growing rapidly and are now hiring qualified, passionate and motivated staff members into multiple departments.
Role: Caregiver CNA HCA
Apply for this job now.