ACT Consulting has an immediate need for a Sr. Power BI Developer/Architect with our direct client located in Parsippany NJ. Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or contact us at #removed# for additional details.
ACT Consulting is a U.S. owned and operated staffing company providing our clients with candidates on a national basis for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire engagements. Our clients are comprised mostly of Fortune 1000 companies, primarily in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, Accounting and Finance
Job Title: Sr. Power BI Developer/Architect
Location: Parsippany NJ
Duration: Contract Opportunity
No Corp to Corp
Looking for a Senior Certified Power BI expert to play varied dynamic roles, shape analytic strategy and grow in a challenging, innovative environment.
- As a Business Intelligence expert, you are expected to be an information reporting Architect and hands on experience with Power BI, Python/R and strong SQL skills.
- Looking for a solid senior Power BI engineer, who can define and implement the migration (existing reports to Power BI) and deployment strategy leveraging industry best practices
- Creating report user groups, setting up RBAC (Role based access control) for users
- Work closely with CPG functional business users, understand their needs and provide solutions/customization on existing reports
- 3 Experience using DAX and or Power Query M for data manipulation
- Required 3 Experience with SSRS, SSAS and SSIS Highly desired
- Understand functional non-functional, and resiliency requirements and develop new reports
- Work with infrastructure team to deploy the reports/dashboards
- Given the future state roadmap, any experience of Power BI integration with AAS, Azure DW
- Both Developer and Admin side experience is must.
Powered by JazzHR