Walkcon, LTD. was founded in 1996, specializing in commercial remodeling along with new construction. Our portfolio has grown to include business centers, industrial facilities, and environments of various conceivable sizes and functions.
We are currently looking for a Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent with ground up and/ or remodel experience.
· RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
· Job Type: Full-Time
· Substantial experience in ground up/remodel in commercial construction
· Strong understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading
· Ability to meet fast paced and dynamic schedules and deadlines
· Problem solving abilities and a get-it-done attitude
· Excellent Communication, time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrated leadership
· When necessary operate equipment or other job-related tasks in times of shortage and or when project deadlines are in jeopardy
· Strong computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Extensive travel is required
· Must be willing to work nights
· Interpret plans and specification for assigned projects
· Coordinate with the Project Manager to schedule subcontractors, equipment, and material deliveries to maintain project schedule and budget
· Oversee the performance of subcontractors to project specifications and work with Project Manager to resolve issues
· Maintain a very clean work environment
· Permit supervision; including scheduling inspections and meeting with inspectors on site
· Acts to implement and enforce Safety measures and report all safety violations to the project manager
· Demonstrate initiative by evaluating situations, making decisions based on facts and solid judgments
· Complete and turn in all project related documentation to the project manager
· Maintain a cooperative working relationship with crew members, supervisors, and all other staff members
Walkcon, Ltd. was founded in 1996, specializing in commercial remodeling and new construction. Our portfolio has since grown to include business centers, industrial facilities, and environments of various conceivable sizes and functions. The reason behind our success is our willingness to be accountable and do what it takes to meet our responsibility to clients, stakeholders, and employees. Our vision demands our client's needs come before cost or opportunity to capitalize on changes. We remain true to our founding values of quality, honesty and hard work. Our commitment to teamwork and open communications, along with our historic performance record, enables our clients to begin their journey with confidence.
Role: Commercial Construction Superintendent (Traveling Superintendent)
Apply for this job now.