Milk Education Manchester is looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in a diverse and supportive Primary School in the South of Manchester. This is a full-time role with an immediate start after the Easter break until July 2021. This role could also become permanent and you may be offered a school contract in the future.
The school is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant with extensive knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum, including observations/assessments and a clear understanding of phonics. To be considered for this position, you must have recent experience within Nursery or Reception.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in either Nursery or Reception
- You must have phonics experience
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 18 months or similar
- Must have a childcare qualification (CACHE L2/3, NNEB, Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant, BA Hons Early Years and Childhood Studies)
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long-term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.