On behalf of a partner school, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a strong Engineering Teacher with experience teaching the BTEC Level 2 qualification for a Maternity cover beginning in September 2021. The role is at a 'Good' school in the Sunderland area. Engineering is taught across Key Stages 4 & 5, therefore the successful candidate must teach up to GCSE (KS5 would be highly desirable). As it is a maternity cover, it will run until the end of the academic year.
About the role:
- Engineering Teacher, with knowledge up to KS4
- Located in Sunderland with easy access from surrounding areas
- Starting September 2021
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS with weekly pay
- Potential to teach up to KS5
The successful Teacher will:
- Have previous experience teaching Engineering/D+T Secondary school students
- Follow departmental schemes of work and exam board regulations to ensure all students achieve their full potential
- Be a team player to work in a strong Design department team
- Be able to commit to a full time Teacher role
If you would like to be considered for this Teacher role, please apply below. For other opportunities, call Matthew on #removed#.